IT’S PAWSOME respects the privacy of visitors to its website, in particular the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. For the sake of full transparency with our customers, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on the processing itself, its purpose and the possibilities for data subjects to exercise their rights in the best possible way.
For all additional information on the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 – Legal notice
- Website (hereinafter also referred to as “The Website”): www.itspawsome.nl
- Controller of personal data processing (hereinafter also referred to as: “the controller”): IT’S PAWSOME, established at PO Box 8, 6870 AA Renkum, CoC number: 77860624
Article 2 – Access to the website
Access to and use of the website is strictly personal. You shall not use this website or the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any commercial offers and, in particular, you shall not use it for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 – The content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animated) pictures, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and, more generally, all components used on this site, are protected by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, in any manner whatsoever, of all or part of it, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the person responsible is strictly prohibited. If the administrator does not take immediate action against any infringement, this cannot be construed as tacit consent or waiver of legal action.
Article 4 – Management of the website
For the proper management of the website, the administrator can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the website to a particular category of visitor
- remove all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or is contrary to national or international law or to Internet etiquette
- have the website temporarily unavailable in order to carry out updates
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The administrator is in no way responsible for failures, breakdowns, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or one of its functionalities is not accessible. How you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You are responsible for taking all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your data from, inter alia, virus attacks on the Internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for the websites and data you consult on the Internet.
The administrator is not liable for any legal actions taken against you:
- due to the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
The operator is not responsible for any damage which you or third parties or your equipment incur as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result.
If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover from you any damage he suffers and may suffer as a result.
Article 6 – Collection of data
Your data is collected by IT’S PAWSOME. Personal data shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the website are mainly used by the administrator for maintaining relations with you and, if applicable, for processing your orders.
Article 7 – Your rights in relation to your data
Pursuant to Article 13(2)(b) of the AVG, everyone has the right to access, rectify or erase personal data concerning him or her or to have processing restricted, as well as the right to object to processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any request to do so must be accompanied by a copy of a valid identity document, on which you have signed, and by the address at which you can be contacted. You will receive a reply to your request within 1 month. Depending on the complexity and the number of requests, this period may be extended by two months if necessary.
Article 8 – Processing of personal data
In the event of violation of any laws or regulations, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities require personal data collected by the administrator, these will be provided to them following an express and reasoned request from those authorities, after which such personal data will no longer fall under the protection of the provisions of this Privacy Statement.
If certain information is necessary in order to gain access to certain functionalities of the website, the responsible party will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 – Commercial offers
You can get commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not wish to receive them (any more), please send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
If, while visiting the website, you come across any personal data, you must refrain from collecting them or from any other unauthorised use, as well as from any act that infringes the privacy of such person(s). The manager is in no way responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 – Data retention period
The data collected by the website operator will be used and stored for the duration stipulated by law.
Article 11 – Cookies
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
– Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies to keep track of session and login information.
– Anonymised Analytical cookies: to gain insight into visits to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way, we can better tune communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
– Non-anonymised Analytical cookies: to gain insight into visits to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way, we can better tune communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our website.
– Tracking cookies: such as advertising cookies designed to show relevant advertisements. Personal interests can be derived from the information about visited websites. This enables organisations to show their website visitors targeted advertisements, for example. Tracking cookies make it possible to create profiles of people and treat them differently. Tracking cookies usually process personal data.
- More specifically, we use the following cookies:
– Google Analytics anonymised (analytical cookies)
– Google Analytics (analytische cookie)
– Facebook (tracking cookie)
– Google Adwords (tracking cookie)
– AfPro (tracking cookie)
– Affiliate For WooCommerce (tracking cookie)
- When you visit our website, cookies from the responsible party and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
- For more information on the use, management and deletion of cookies for each type of operating system, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
Article 12 – Image material and products offered
No rights can be derived from the visual material belonging to the products offered on the website.
Article 13 – Applicable law
These terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court of the administrator’s place of business shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes relating to these Terms and Conditions, except where a statutory exception applies.
Article 14 – Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Pascal van de Braak, firstname.lastname@example.org.